- Decompiling .NET Framework 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#.
- The look and feel of a code editor, ensuring a familiar environment for developers.
- Quick overview of code structure and hierarchy.
- Powerful ReSharper-inspired navigation and search, including instant jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member, as well as navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols.
- Accurate search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results.
- Connecting to symbol and source servers to fetch original source code, if available.
- Keyboard shortcuts for most actions that would be familiar to ReSharper users.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Free .NET Decompiler from JetBrains Goes Live
list of features: